Please remember, we require 8 to 10 minutes to check you in and shuttle you to the airport.
- When you arrive at the Parking lot:
- Check your vehicle in by pulling under our canopy and then proceed to enter our building and go to the Americar counter.
- Then we will check you in at the counter. We request information like Name, Address, Cell phone and home numbers, and most important your return flight information.
- Note: We normally ask all of our customers for a credit card to be put on file.
- After 2 or 3 minutes you will then proceed to the shuttle bus where your luggage has already been loaded onto the bus by our shuttle driver.
- The shuttle bus ride takes about 3 to 5 minutes depending on weather, and then you will be dropped off right in front of your airline where you will proceed to walk right in to the airport for check in.
- When you return to Syracuse Hancock Airport:
- Once you deplane we ask that you proceed to baggage claim, retrieve your bags, and call us on our toll free # 1-877-877-8627 (which is provided on your claim check ticket that you received at check in).
- The shuttle bus will then pick you up at either the North or South end of the airport depending on which airline you returned on.
- Once you board our shuttle and return to Americar you will then exit and proceed to your vehicle.(Which will be warmed up and dusted off of snow in the winter, or cooled down in the summer)
- Your luggage will be loaded into your vehicle by our Service Agents or shuttle drivers.
- At this point you can, either come in and cash out, or find the receipt on the dash board of your vehicle and proceed home!
Yes, it's really that easy!